Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Winston Flowers!

I spent this past weekend in Boston and was walking around when I stumbled into this amazing flower shop! All of their arrangements were absolutely stunning and very creative. Here are some pictures of my favorite arrangements!

I love the simplicity of this arrangement it looks very vintage to me....which I love!    




I love the color combination of this one!
I feel like this arrangement works for both the Fall and the Spring!

I think that these flowers look like vintage roses and I love the vases!


I love how the bowls aren't perfect, I think it really adds to the arrangement!
I love the texture of the flower and the color change!
I love these vases, and I think the big leaves really make this arrangement stand out!
           If you want to check out the florist click here for their link: Winston Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment