Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New York!!

My trip to New York was incredible!! We spent the weekend shopping, eating, sightseeing, and of course... tons of walking! We stayed at an amazing boutique hotel in the Flat Iron district (check it out here). Our stay was lovely and next time we go we will definitely be staying there again! Naturally I had to bring my camera with me where ever we went so I included some photos of the highlights of the weekend!!


We saw these trees on our drive down and with the stormy background I couldn't resist snapping a photo!

Delicious Enchiladas I enjoyed for dinner at Dos Caminos. One was covered in a chile verde sauce and the other in mole sauce! Yummy!!




Seeing the beautiful artwork at the Met!



My favorite piece from the Modern wing!



A bowl of yummy french onion soup at an adorable diner around the corner from the Met.




Signs of Spring behind the Met!!



Love the lighting on this one!


I can't wait for my next trip to NYC so I can check off the rest of the items on my list that I didn't get to do this time around!
In the meantime check out this amazing store that we just happened to wander into...
www.vosgeschocolate.com




No comments:

Post a Comment