Sunday, October 28, 2012

How to Survive a Hurricane

With Hurricane Sandy quickly approaching the East Coast I thought it would be helpful to go over some hurricane survival tips.



#1 ~ Entertain Yourself
While I still have power I plan on catching up on all of my favorite shows, Big Bang Theory is on the top of my list! Check out my favorite scene. Ever. Sheldon on Valium
And surf the internet for some laughs 
~ This article made me laugh out loud for several hours Tips & Tricks for a Winter Body
~ Start planning next year's Halloween costume because you left this year's for the last minute... as always Glamour Halloween Costumes
~ When the power finally goes out, I plan on reading all of the trashy magazines that I may or may not have stocked up on... Just noticed that Suri Cruise has a cellphone, why am I surprised?
~ And last but not least start planning your summer plans! It's never too early! Plan your dream vacation whether or not it will happen. For me I am continuing to search for an internship,  Ellen Degeneres? Crossing my fingers!

#2 ~ I just realized that entertaining yourself is the most important part...





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete