1) What inspired you to found The You Evolution?
I believe we are ALL unique creatures, designed by God to be individual – each like NO other. My hope through The You Evolution is to challenge each one of us to embrace our own unique journey so we may contagiously enjoy community, relationship, and health with each other. No matter who you are, what color you are, what faith you embrace, where you went (or didn’t go) to school, who you were born to love, or if you’re right or left-handed, The You Evolution speaks to the human core of individuality and reminds you that you're beautiful just as you are -- and that all of us can be Seekers Of The 'Er (...happiER and healthiER).
2) What is your favorite thing about what you do?
Without question, my favorite thing is sharing hope with others.... especially because so many have given up having any. I believe in others until such a time that they can believe in themselves.
3) If possible, what would you tell your 18 year old self?
Be true to yourself. Be unabashedly YOU and experience all that strikes a fancy. Don't be afraid to make mistakes (it's how you learn what you love). Live in the present, be kind always, and best you can, be a general lover of life.
4) Do you have any advice for a woman (or anyone) starting their own business?
Do it for the right reasons. Don't do it for fame or fortune but for FULFILLMENT because you WANT to.
5) What do you do to keep your mind and body healthy?I engage with those who inspire, love, challenge, and encourage me. I do Pilates 2-3x every week (for the last two years) and I walk my dog *almost* every day. When it's sunny, I grab 10 minutes of Vitamin D (and just let the sun shine on my face and soak in the sounds of nature). And I eat healthy fuelings every 2-3 hours.
6) What three things could you not live without?
God. Family. Authenticity.