Thursday, September 9, 2010

Emmy Awards Best Dressed!

The Emmy Awards were filled with many beautiful gowns but it was definitely easy for me to pick my top 3 dresses. Here they are!


My absolute favorite dress was designed by Carolina Herrera and was worn by Diana Agron. She looked completely gorgeous from head to toe. I loved the combination of her voluminous up do and her victorian styled lace dress.







My 2nd favorite dress was designed by Ina Soltani and worn by another Glee girl, Heather Morris. I love how she wore bold red lipstick and glamorous large waves, it really reminds me of an old movie star.




Last but definitely not least was a dress designed by Nicole Miller for Glee's Jessalyn Gilsig. Her stunning red dress looked great with her gold sequined clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment