Thursday, September 9, 2010

Emmy Awards Look Alikes







Diana Agron:
This dress was the hardest to find, so I decided that I wanted to capture the elegance. I also especially liked the blue ribbon belt on Diana's dress and wanted to find a dress that also had a ribbon belt. This is the outfit, perfect for a formal event.

Nordstrom
Forever 21
Charlotte Russe















Heather Morris:
I think this dress is the best dress for a party look. I chose a strapless dress because I think it balances out the black belt nicely! For the belt I picked a simple thick black ribbon from A.C. moore.
Arden B.






A.C. Moore
Nordstrom




















Jessalyn Gilsig:
This dress is great for a cocktail party, I love the ruffles and the one shoulder strap. I also loved the gold sequin clutch Jessalyn had and made sure I included it in my look alike.
Nordstrom
Bonanzle
Charlotte Russe

Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment