Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Greetings!!

This is my absolute favorite time of year! I love all of the decorations, parties, and beautiful snow (if we had any!)
T-6 days until our holiday cocktail party. We just finalized our menu which I will be sharing shortly! In the mean time here are some fun links from around the web!

25 Interesting Ways to Wear Scarves - I always run out of scarf ideas so I am going be using this vid a lot!


Adorable Cupcake Decoration- This might show up on our party menu!


Fun Video Timeline from Madewell- I spent about 10 min on this link it is very cute!


For all of the "New Girl" fans, a post from Zooey Deschanel with tips for a winter body - LOVE.


Pretty Up-do Perfect for a Holiday Party - I tried this hairstyle and discovered that it works best with slightly dirty hair because it holds better or with a texturizing product


And a Sparkly Dress to Go with Your Hair - Perfect for a fun New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment