Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time Flies!

Time has definitely flown by! As the holidays are quickly approaching expect more blog posts from me to come! My vacation starts in one week and I have already made a fun list of things I want to accomplish (lot's of reading!) Our annual Holiday party is already in its planning phase so I will post more on that topic as well! Until then... here are some photos I took on Thanksgiving on our walk between dinner and dessert! It's hard to believe that although we had a white Halloween and Thanksgiving that the past week has had temperatures in the 60's! I don't know about everyone else but I am dreaming of a white Christmas! Side note, these photos were taken with my new Nikon D3000 which I absolutely LOVE! I have more photos from the summer that I took with the D3000 on my photography website Looking Glass Photography!




P.S. Make sure to check out Michael BublĂ©'s new album! It combines my two favorite things- Holiday music and Michael BublĂ©!


No comments:

Post a Comment