Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Recent Travels: Florida Keys

Three weeks ago I jumped on a plane and headed to FLORIDA! It was a great week in paradise, and a perfect way to start my Spring break! We lucked out with weather- it was sunny and 80 everyday. Here are a few pics from my trip:
Our first night there- we ate outside on the water!



A water jet pack that could be rented for $350 for half an hour! Fun to watch!

The water literally looked like the color of lemonade!

We were lucky enough to be able to swim with dolphins! It was a great experience and we had a blast!

How I spent most of the vacation- reading on the beach! I finally finished The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo I have to  admit- I didn't love it, my expectations were really high which might have had something to do with it but I was very disappointed!

Had my camera with me so had to take pictures of all the beautiful things we saw!


The seven mile beach- We watched the entire sun set and towards the end were able to actually see the sun "moving." I also looked for the green flash but didn't see it : (


                                       
                                                   The Chef at Bitton- a delicious French bakery in Islamorada
 
                                        
                                      The crepe I ordered- full of veggies, swiss cheese, and ham- so delicious!


The best gelato I have ever had- Key Lime!
It was a great, fun, and most importantly- relaxing vacation! Loved my time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment