Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Academy Awards

The Oscars this year are proving to be amazing! Seth MacFarlane is very funny and the musical performances have been great. The theme of the dresses on the red carpet this year is very simple and elegant. My top 5 dress picks were very easy to choose this year. They are:


Jessica Chastain in glamorous Armani Prive

Amanda Seyfried wearing Alexander McQueen (I also loved the red dress she wore during the Les Mis performance)

Catherine Zeta Jones sparkled in Zuhair Murad

Jennifer Aniston stunned in Valentino

My favorite ~ Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dior Haute Couture

And... the cutest couple award goes to Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
I just realized that there are three Jennifer's on this list... I guess Jennifer is just a really amazing name : )

No comments:

Post a Comment