Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fall.

Although it might be a little too early to start thinking about fall, I already am! Fall is my favorite season mostly because I absolutely LOVE fall clothes. Boots, cute jackets, and sweaters make going back to school pretty fun! I have already booked an appointment with a personal shopper at Nordstrom to help me find some additions to my autumn wardrobe. I used their personal shopping service last fall and absolutely loved it! The experience is incredible and I found so many great clothes. I will make sure to take pictures and summarize in great detail this year's experience. Until then here are some outfits that are inspiring my fall wardrobe:


Love these colors and textures! (Via Moved by Grace)
Perfect sweater length to complement the skirt (Via Nordstrom)

The knot at the bottom of the dress is such a great idea! (Via Keelan Told Me To)

Pretty much my fall uniform. I'm in love with tortoise shell watches! (Via Polyvore)

Beautiful outfit (Via Fashion Worship)


Love me some scarves and blazers! (Via Pretty Stuff)


Simplicity plus a gorgeous ring. (Via Polyvore)



2 comments:

  1. Great website you have got here. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your blog site it really helps a lot. essentialshoodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. liltjaymerch Actually quite glad to say, your post is extremely fascinating to read.

    ReplyDelete